A Health and Care Worker visa allows medical professionals Care workers and home careers
to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job with the NHS, an NHS supplier, or adult social
Different stages are involved and they include
1. Enquiry
2. Documents pre-screening 3. Getting a Job
3. Getting a Job
4. Visa application
5. Visa issued and Travel





• Training to get the Health and social care Training certificate.
• Submit your CV showing work experience, certificate and other documents to be sent
to the proposed Employer. Interview scheduled with the proposed employer. • Successful with the Interview, the job is offered, VISA application process commences.
Upon success certificate issued.
We would support the application for three years Health and care worker visa.

Pre-requisites to qualify for a health and care worker visa
v You Possess a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ from your employer
v You must get all required documents
v You must apply for your visa within three months of getting your certificate of sponsorship
You will be paid a salary of £21,112 per annum


The following documents are required before processing a visa

A. Proof of proficiency in English for Graduates
An ECCTIS statement from UK Visas and nationality service is required— see sample attached.
To get the statement, register on under the UK Visas and nationality
service section and upload your degree certificate, transcript , a letter from your school
confirming your degree was taught in English and make payment.

B. Proof of proficiency in English for non -BSC/BA holders
Knowledge of English; You’ll usually need to prove your knowledge of the English language
when you apply.
Level of English: You must prove you can read, write, speak and understand English to at least level B1 on the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) Scale. For
Level B1, you must understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters
regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc. Can deal with most situations likely to
arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken. Can produce simple connected text on familiar topics or of personal interest. Can describe experiences and events, dreams,
hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.


You can prove your knowledge of English by: Passing a Secure English Language Test (SELT) from an approved provider. You can only take a SELT with one of the following providers

• Pearson: ‘PTE Academic UKVI’ or ‘PTE Home’
• PSI Services: ‘Skills for English UKVI’
• IELTS SELT Consortium: ‘IELTS for UKVI’ or ‘IELTS Life Skills
• LanguageCert: ‘LanguageCert International ESOL SELT’
Upon confirmation of participation, ensure to schedule your SELT date immediately

C. TB exemption certificate
This can be obtained by using the link:
Lagos Office International Organization for Migration
No 1, Isaac John Street
G.R.A. Ikeja – Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: +234 (0) 807 219 1112, +234 (0) 80 2226 4059, +234 (0) 90 9215 6079 Email:
Abuja Office International Organization for Migration 55 Hassan Musa Katsina Road, Asokoro, Abuja
Tel:+234 906 596 4234

D. Police Clearance Certificate:
We will be able to assist



  • As soon as visa is received, the following will following 
  • Flight booking: We will advise flight options and cost
  • Arrival in Birmingham: Your employer will meet you at the airport
    Please note that the condition of the sponsorship visa is that you will work with the employer
    who has issued it.
  • How long you can stay?
    Your visa will last for up to 3 years before you need to extend it. You’ll need to apply to extend
    or update your visa when it expires or if you change jobs or employer.
    If you want to stay longer in the UK, You can apply to extend your visa as many times as you
    like as long as you still meet the eligibility requirements.
    After 5 years, you may be able to apply to settle permanently in the UK (also known as
    ‘indefinite leave to remain’). This gives you the right to live, work and study here for as long
    as you like, and apply for benefits if you’re eligible.